Navigation Tabs

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Anticipation of Spring

Follow the Dopeless Knitter board on Pinterest
When you have appointments or errands, waiting time passes faster with a small project. Pictured: Yours truly, working a simple k1, p1 test swatch on size US 5/3.75mm needles.

Ah, springtime is just around the corner. Can you feel it? Are you as excited as I am to see nature's seasonal re-birthing progress in action? As I begin storing away my family's multitude of mufflers, caps and heavy blankets, my knitting fancy returns to lace. What better way is there to dress up a plain tee, or to add a refined touch to a skirt hem, or to a pair of shorts? Vintage lace lovers are sure to enjoy the free patterns at Knitting-and's KnitWiki.

Spring. The word alone evokes images of fresh, tender greenery eager to spread its flourishing beauty. What of winter's tasks still languishing uncompleted? Like many of us fiber creatives, I've got a few WIPs (WIP = Work In Progress). They're not all knitting or blog related, but each has its priority, even though direction may be lacking in some areas. As far as this blog though, would you be kind enough to please give me a hand?

I'd love to know what my fellow Dopeless Knitters would like to see for the future of this blog. Yes, that's right- your opinion matters. I'd appreciate it if you would take a few minutes of your time to answer this quick Dopeless Knitter survey. All information will be kept confidential, and will not be sold, shared, or otherwise provided to anyone else, period. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment